Subject: Commission Request for [Your Name]
Commission Type: (Bust/Waist/Full-body/Full Illustration)
Subject of Commission & References:
Email for PayPal Invoice:
Please send this information to email@example.com
For work inquiries feel free to not use this format
My prices are just an estimate and change with details of the illustration. Amount and complexity of characters, along with background detail determine the price.
Digital character design /full painting style ranges $100~$800 depending on style, complexity. Ink/pencil sketch illustrations range from $50~ $100. Single page comic/manga styled ink illustrations range around $60-200.
Check Illustration tab for examples.
Ranges from $100-400 based on complexity.
Bust: $50 - Half-body: $100 – Full-body: $150-200
These will have simple or no background, please have a look at the examples below. These are digital paintings, the pieces do not have line art/outlined edges.
Character Design Sheet:
No background, either front and back, or front, side and back of a character design, ranges from $100-$300 depending on complexity of design. I can do any creatures/race–humans, anthropomorphic figures, fantastical races, animal/creature designs.
TERMS OF SERVICE
▪ Commissions are for personal use only unless otherwise discussed.
▪ I am allowed to post the artworks on my social media unless stated in the request. May incur additional privacy fee.
▪ Refunds are allowed to be requested if commission has not been started. No refunds otherwise.
▪ Payment in full must be received before I begin the artwork. Partial payment can be discussed. Prices are in USD.
▪ I am allowed to decline any commission requests.
▪ Requests likely to be denied: NSFW.
▪ NSFW will cost more.
▪ If you want a commission of a real person (eg. based off a photo) feel free to contact me about it but if I think the person won’t suit my style it may be declined.
▪ Generally the commission will take from a few days to a month and a half depending on how long my queue is and how complex your request/character(s) are.
▪I usually send at least one update while I am working on the commission to make sure my client is satisfied with how the piece is going so far. I can also can tweak the piece some after finishing to make sure the piece is just right.